Your group is welcome at Topeka Civic Theatre & Academy!
As the longest, continuously operating dinner theatre in the country, we have been hosting groups since 1936. Today, we offer eight (8) Mainstage shows in our beautiful Sheffel Theatre, where patrons enjoy an elegant meal prior to the performance. Many of our shows sell out, so we encourage group leaders to make early reservations.
With every group of 20 or more, we offer:
- Convenient early reservation privileges
- Choice of dinner or non-dinner ticket options
- Express seating with our staggered group arrival times
- Services of a TCT Ambassador (upon request)
- Excellent bus access and parking
- Logos and other publicity materials
- One complimentary ticket for 19 or more paid admissions (not applicable during Christmas show, only one complimentary ticket per group.)
- Complimentary use of the Archive Room for pre-show gatherings (food, drink, and bar service are available at an additional charge) as available
Topeka Civic Theatre is known for our fabulous food and most importantly, our amazing desserts! When guests arrive, there is a menu on their table offering a full bar and specialty drinks as well as desserts. All drinks and desserts ordered from the menu, as well as tax and gratuity on these items, are a separate charge, and may either be charged to the group leader or to each individual at the performance.
For your convenience, pre-paid dessert arrangements are available to make your visit to TCT as easy and worry free as possible. Pre-paid dessert arrangements are made and paid for prior to your visit.
Motorcoach groups Please contact Cathy Kready Smith for complete information.
We look forward to welcoming you and your group to Topeka Civic Theatre!
To reserve your group, or for more information, please contact Cathy Kready Smith, Box Office Manager at 785.357.5211 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.