TICKETS ON SALE
Kids Club Members may reserve tickets at any time by calling the Box Office at 357.5211
A wonderful new comedy adapted by Ed Monk.
Produced in special arrangement with Playscripts Inc.
In the zany village of Veesaldorf, a young girl named Charity is more interested in fairy tales than her daily farm chore of painting the pigs. To her delight, her dreams of adventure come true one day when she finds a poetry-loving dragon in the woods. But her new friendship is quickly threatened when the frightened villagers call for Sir Wombat to slay the dragon. Can Charity come up with a plan to save her friend and convince the village that dragons are peaceful creatures?
PLEASE HELP US THANK OUR SHOW CO-PRODUCERS
Dragon- PHOEBE E. EDGERTON-KUFAHL
Charity- ABIGAIL MATHEIS
Mom- GRACE EVERETT
Dad- AUSTIN BRAMLETT
Mayor- GRACE KENSINGER
Jenkins- BROOKLYN RUPP
Sam- TILLIE MCILVAINJoe- LINCOLN BUNYAR
Knight- MAGGIE DAVIS
Squire- LORENZO SOTO PEREZ
Scoop/Village Militia Ensemble – RHYS GREEN
The Village Militia Leader- CHLOE CALLANAN
Village Militia Ensemble- AVERY JEPSON, CALLIE INGALSBE, GREER JEPSON
Thank you so much for all who came and auditioned! Please remember that just because you are not cast doesn’t mean there isn’t a show for you out there. We hope to see you again at future auditions (or even classes or camps)!
To those who are cast:
- -All cast members need to bring the completed PDF forms (links at bottom) to rehearsal the first time they are called -for a majority of the cast that means today. Your child will not be able to participate until those forms are turned it- we want to make sure we have all safety information that we may need just in case!
- -Today, February 20th everyone (EXCEPT the Knight and the Squire) will be called from 6-8pm in the purple room (the same room you auditioned in).
- -Production fees must be paid by this Thursday, February 22nd unless you’ve already let us know you need to arrange alternate payment solutions.
- -Please use the front doors today
- -Be sure your child brings a pencil and their script (once they get it) to all rehearsals
- -A parent meeting will take place this Thursday, February 22nd at 6:00pm upstairs in the Blue Room (next door to the Purple Room).
- -Parents of those cast will be added to a Facebook group. If you are not on Facebook and would prefer to be contacted in a different manner, please let Mary know at Mary@TopekaCivicTheatre.com
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
DATE TICKETS GO ON SALE
KIDS CLUB MEMBERS: Anytime
GENERAL PUBLIC: MARCH 6
Price does not include tax & facility fee
Child = 12 & Under